Saying Safely at Windermere Lake Holidays
We take the safety of our guests and staff very seriously & we want to reassure you that we have put rigorous cleaning & hygiene measures in place to keep you and our teams safe so that you can confidently enjoy a stay with us.
The following principles form a crucial part of our Covid-19 procedures:
- CLEANERS TO WEAR ADEQUATE PPE Appropriate PPE equipment and training guidance for cleaners to enable them to work safely and to correct guidelines.
- MAIN SURFACES & ITEMS ARE SANITISED Anti-viral disinfectant will be used to sanitise all surfaces and heavy-use items such as worktops, tables, welcome folders, remote controls, switches, sockets, cords, door/window handles, thermostats, plugs & appliances.
- NON-ESSENTIAL ITEMS ARE REMOVED Non-essential items which are difficult to clean will be temporarily removed, such as board games and decorative soft furnishings on beds such as cushions and throws
- GUEST SAFETY Anti-bacterial hand sanitiser will be provided in the entrance hall to the accommodation for guests to use during their stay.
REPORTING AND MANAGEMENT of INFECTION
We will adhere to government guidelines on reporting and managing potential infection cases. If you or a member of your group have any of the COVID-19 symptoms we ask that you inform us as a matter of urgency on: 015394 43415 so we can take appropriate action.If you experience symptoms of COVID-19 or have been in contact with anyone who’s showing symptoms, please follow government guidelines and isolate at home. No-one should travel for their holiday under these circumstances.
To reassure our guests we want you to book with total confidence WindermereLake Holidays (WLH) three point plan will apply should the following occur:
- There are UK Government restrictions on travel due to the Coronavirus outbreak which make going on your holiday impossible
- The property or location you have booked is legally closed to visitors due to the Coronavirus outbreak
- The property owner closes their property
Then you will be able to choose any of the following options:
- Transfer your holiday to new dates in 2020 or 2021, free of charge. Furthermore, if you choose the equivalent dates in 2021, we will freeze the price.
- Get a credit voucher for the value of your holiday, to spend on any break, to take place before the end of 2021
- Cancel your booking and receive a refund to the value of your holiday.